Thursday, March 14, 2013

Been going crazy with KNITTING....
 This is the Moebius scarf by Elizabeth Zimmermann.  Reading her books on knitting have changed my outlook.  I wish I had got it done before it started getting warm though!

 These were a special order.  I had just started really knitting and it was a bit overwhelming but it turned out decent.  The pattern is from 1945 and is free on Ravelry
 These were both created from Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmerman.  My first sweater ever. 
 gifts for friends, mug cozies for Christmas
 I have seen similiar and knew someone wanted one, so I made up a pattern for her babie's shower.
The first pattern I tried to do, it is currently in Minnesota, hopefully keeping my son who is serving a 2 year mission for our church, warm.  If you are in Minneapolis Minn and a missionairy from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints knocks on your door, Please be nice and remember his mommy misses him lots!


No comments: