Wednesday, January 17, 2007

http://www.debbittybears.com/ This pattern is now available for free at http://www.crochetpartners.org/PatternLibrary/CPpat262.html





My spiral purse pattern was also picked up by another site...


I may do some more work with them.

It is a pretty good pattern. Several members of crochet partners tested it for me and liked it a lot. Best of all it is FREE.


I finished my bear, he looks like an old man. I will post him tomorrow, IF my hubby gives me back my old hard drive. My new harddrive died two days after installation. I can only hope I haven't lost too much stuff created between the old drive and new hard drive when I was working on my hubby's computer. Please...not the christmas photos!! ACK!!!

Oh well...at least I will always have this one...







1 comment:

carmen said...

Hi l don't know the name of the movie but l wanted to say your girls are very pretty and you are a lucky mommy to have them. And all your work is really great l love all the little bears and your daughters purse and everything else,thanks for sharing.